** Update 11/10/2020 **
IN PERSON CHECK-IN ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL A LATER DATE, due to Marshall Public Schools going into Distance Learning.
All athletes in grades 4-11 still need to be registered and payment submitted by end of day Sunday, November 15th as we need to know the number of athletes who will be participating so we can sign up for the appropriate number of Spring tournaments.
2021 Registration dates & times for Grades 4-8:
When: Sunday, November 15th -- postponed
Where: Marshall High School
|Grades 4 - 5||12:30 - 1:00||1:00 - 2:00|
|Grade 6||1:30 - 2:00||2:00 - 3:00|
|Grades 7 - 8||2:30 - 3:00||3:00 - 4:00|
• Players will be trying on uniforms during each allotted registration time.
• If you are unable to attend, please notify us by email before November 13th
What to bring:
1. All athletes must be accompanied by a parent during the check-in time.
2. Athletes should have gym shoes, knee-pads, water bottle
2. Pre-registration and payment must be completed online prior to check-in.
3. Completed USAVB Medical Release form.
* For fees, medical and registration forms visit the Registration Page
2021 Registration for Grades 9-11:
- • There will be no in person check-in/gym times due this grade level currently being in season.
- • Pre-Registration and payment are due by November 15th, so we can start the process of signing up teams for tournaments.
- • Medical release forms will be collected at a later date.
- • As previously stated, should the 2021 season be disrupted a refund will be issued.